Blue Lotus Mala Kit
The Blue Lotus Mala Kit features all natural gemstone & wood beads with hand-carved wood lotus guru bead. Gemstones include amazonite and white shell.
(please note, currently the double point amazonite bead is out of stock, but you can still get the kit without the point, and the price is adjusted for that)
↓scroll down for more information
《《 BLUE LOTUS MALA KIT 》》
The Blue Lotus Mala Kit features all natural gemstone & wood beads with hand-carved wood lotus guru bead. Gemstones include amazonite and white shell. An amazonite double point bead sits in back (this is an optional addition).
The wood we use for this kit is another creamy white wood called Beri wood. These are uniform and round, and due to their fine polish, have a soft silky feel to them. Beri wood is a fine light colored wood that comes from the ziziphus Mauritians species known as the Indian jujube tree. They have little to no scent.
Malas are typically make with 6-8mm beads. This kit includes the larger, 8mm size beads. It is approximately 40-42″ around.
1. 108 8mm mala beads
– 100 wood beads
– 6 amazonite beads
– 2 white shell beads
2. 17mmx22mm hand-carved boxwood lotus guru bead
3. an optional double point amazonite bead (each is unique, size may vary)
4. multicolor light to bright blue thread for tassel
5. light blue thread wrap tassel closed
6. strong nylon thread with needle attached
7. instructions on how to make this mala
8. a steel pick to aid with knotting
We also sell beading mats to keep all of your beads in place while making your mala
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.